- General Details
JVD safes are powered by the most advanced processors; engineered and built to provide maximum security for hotel guests. They are built to withstand rugged day-to-day use and to last the life of the installation. They are user-friendly and yet offer one of the most secured systems in today’s room safe security. It is a long-term investment in quality.
JVD builds its future by safeguarding Quality, Competitiveness and the French know-how.
In-Room security is serious business… You need a serious partner !
For more designs, details and to download JVD Catalogues, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Focus: Emergency Service Unit
Electronic emergency openings
No battery openings
Emergency openings can be carried out with our Prolog service device. Safe openings and closings are recorded in the audit trail feature.
Each JVD safe model has its own proprietary Service Unit. The Service Unit is menu-driven; no ‘guesswork’, no complicated procedures when performing emergency openings. It is non-volatile and does not require charging. It performs audit trail and it is essentially a Complete System. By connecting the Service Unit to the safe, it immediately provides external power to an otherwise lock safe (with no battery power). Optional purpose-built Service Unit bag for easy handling and convenient storage.
- General Specifications
• Code locking (4 to 6 digits)
• Power : 4 x 1.5V AA cells (AC optional)
• 20mm diameter double bolts lock
• Anti-tamper labyrinth
• Push button keypad, LED display
• Non-volatile memory system
• Mechanical override available
• Electronic override by Service Unit (PSU)
• Security lock-out function
• Lock-out of 15 minutes
• Audit trail of last 200 past events
• Internal outlet charging – optional
• Standard colors: Black, White
• Fastening: 4 bolts at base 2 bolts at back
• Buzzer on buttons and functions
Contact us for more details or download our catalog
- Video: JVD Hotel Safes on Youtube
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products