- General Details
JVD safes are powered by the most advanced processors; engineered and built to provide maximum security for hotel guests. They are built to withstand rugged day-to-day use and to last the life of the installation. They are user-friendly and yet offer one of the most secured systems in today’s room safe security. It is a long-term investment in quality.
JVD builds its future by safeguarding Quality, Competitiveness and the French know-how.
In-Room security is serious business… You need a serious partner !
- Focus: Emergency Service Unit
Electronic emergency openings
No battery openings
Each JVD safe model has its own proprietary Service Unit. The Service Unit is menu-driven; no ‘guesswork’, no complicated procedures when performing emergency openings. It is non-volatile and does not require charging. It performs audit trail and it is essentially a Complete System. By connecting the Service Unit to the safe, it immediately provides external power to an otherwise lock safe (with no battery power). Optional purpose-built Service Unit bag for easy handling and convenient storage.
- General Specifications
• Code locking (4 to 6 digits)
• Power : 4 x 1.5V AA cells (AC optional)
• 20mm diameter double bolts lock
• Anti-tamper labyrinth
• Push button keypad, LED display
• Non-volatile memory system
• Mechanical override available
• Electronic override by Service Unit (PSU)
• Security lock-out function
• Lock-out of 15 minutes
• Audit trail of last 200 past events
• Internal outlet charging – optional
• Standard colors: Black, White
• Fastening: 4 bolts at base 2 bolts at back
• Buzzer on buttons and functions
Contact us for more details or download our catalog
- Order Enquiry