- General Details
An artistic and fun table or buffet dressing!
With an abundance of colours, vegetable prints and positive vibes the brand new Feast tableware reflects everything his creator stands for. The British-Israeli chef Yotam Ottolenghi created this range of expressive tableware with the most joyful of gatherings in mind: coming together with friends and family, sharing food and exchanging stories.
On this project the chef joined hands with Italian artist Ivo Bisignano.
To complete the Feast collection is a set of tapas and serving plates, bowls, cups, glasses, cutlery, and trays, with terracotta or concrete stands for buffets.
- Product Specifications & Care
- Main composition: Kaoline, Aluminium, mineral material
- Finishing: semi glazed
- Firing temperature: 780°C, 750°C (for color firing) & 1220°C
- Production: traditional molding
- Food safe
- Table ware
- Microwave proof: yes, except for items with gold decal
- Dishwasher proof: yes, except for items with gold decal
- Oven proof: no
- Salamander proof: no
Special care instructions
We advise to use soft detergents for commercial dishwashers. To keep the items with gold decal in the best condition, we recommend to clean the items by hand wash only.
For more information and catalogs for this brand, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products