- General Details
At Medklinn, our vision for the modern F&B business is an operation that consumes significantly less energy, hot water and chemical usage, yet offers a high standard of food hygiene and a more comfortable environment for patrons and staff.
Ozone water offers a cost effective, eco-friendly and powerful method of disinfection as it has the ability to eliminate a broader range of microorganisms than chemicals. Medklinn Ozone Water Systems are plug-and-play, portable and are designed for quick deployment and ease of use, allowing you to work efficiently.
How does it work?
Medklinn uses a proprietary process to infuse highly concentrated ozone into regular filtered tap water to produce ozone water, scientifically verified to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mould, grease particles and odour, which is especially useful for central kitchens, food processing, and restrooms.
- Ozone Water cleans floors, drains, equipment, surfaces and utensils to disinfect and deodorize without hot water, and can also prevent clogging of sewage pipes.
- Ozone Water Jet Spray enables quick dislocation of soil and quick disinfection of surfaces
- Ozone water is an FDA and USDA-approved antimicrobial agent on both food and non-food surfaces and for use in the treatment, storage and processing of food.
- Portable devices for treatment purposes with Jet Spray
- Integrated Sterilization System
Benefits of using Ozone Water System
- Saving Water usage: 10 to 20%
- Saving chemical usage: 25% to 60%
- Optimizes manpower efficiency
- Return on Investment: 6 – 24 months
- Energy savings: 85% to 90%
- Eliminate the use of hot water.
To download the Medklinn catalogues, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Product Features
Reduces energy, water and chemical costs
Traditionally, most industries use a combination of chemical-based detergents like chlorine, hot water and steam to disinfect surfaces such as food processing equipment, utensils, kitchen appliances and floors and floors and drains. Ozone can kill bacteria 3,100 times faster and is 50 times more effective than other disinfectants, such as chlorine. Therefore, ozone eliminates the use of hot water and reduces the use of chemicals, ultimately it helps to save energy and reduce water consumption.
Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
Ozone water breaks down oil and grease, making it easy to remove and prevents drainage from clogging. It also eliminates and prevents biofilm build-up on surfaces such as kitchen drains and food processing equipment. As biofilm is a major and constant source of contamination, its elimination would be compelling requirement for the food industry. On top of that, ozone is an FDA and USDA approved antimicrobial agent for use in the treatment, storage and processing of food.
- Reduces energy cost by eliminating the use of hot water for disinfectant or sanitization
- Reduces the use of chemical solution
- Reduces the use of water consumption due to less chemical usage
- Dissolves oil and grease to ease servicing or cleaning
- Removes microorganisms build up
- Able to treat grey water or harvested rain water for general purpose
- Low maintenance
- Green and eco-friendly
- Green Commitment
Why it is green?
Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen, consisting of three oxygen atoms (O3). It is a powerful and effective disinfectant and oxidizer. Ozone readily decomposes into oxygen and leaves no harmful residues, by-products, tastes, or odours. FDA has approved the use of ozone as an antimicrobial agent for use in treatment, storage and food processing.
MedKlinn Ozone Water System is used in a variety of applications such as food processing, drinking water, general cleaning, agriculture and many more. Ozone Water can also be applied to cooling tower by replacing the use of chemical biocides to eliminate/reduce scaling, algae and micro-organism build-up.
MedKlinn Ozone Water System uses an integrated venturi system with an ozone generator to produce ozone water in an effective way. The ozone gas vigorously mixes with the water passing through the venturi system to dissolve the ozone in the water.
- Video: Mdklinn Innovative Solutions - Ozone Water System
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products