- General Details
When it comes to transporting food, go for KANGABOX. Practical and colorful!
The KANGABOX Tower is the easy and convenient solution for transporting baking sheets or trays. As a practical front loader with tightly closing sliding door, it ensures easy handling by catering staff. Clever: the insert grooves for hot and cool packs and locking feature for safe and stable stacking without sliding. Available in 10 color variants and a choice of 10 or 6 insert grooves.
The KANGABOX Trip is a reliable accessory for shopping trips, bbq parties and excursions.
KANGABOX come in various sizes and colors, with a full set of accessories.
For more details, or to download the KANGABOX Catalogue, please contact us.
- General Specifications
Why choose KANGABOX?
- Stable: Robust yet lightweight: Thanks to the high material density and strength displayed by EPP, the KÄNGABOX® is dimensionally stable, shock-absorbing and scratch-proof. Providing sensitive contents with optimum protection. Manufactured from a single piece without seams or joins, the KÄNGABOX® is extremely shatter-proof as well as being eminently suitable for heavy loads.
- Stackable: Need to transport a lot in a small space? No problem with the KÄNGABOX® as the intelligent stacking system guarantees space-saving and safe transport. The base and lid are perfectly co-ordinated to prevent boxes from sliding.
- Recyclable:Protects contents – and the environment: the entire KÄNGABOX® range is manufactured from expanded polypropylene (EPP). EPP is not only stable and temperature-resistant, it is also gentle on the environment. And even the manufacturing process is energy-saving as EPP is 100% recyclable and free of harmful substances.
- Temperature-Resistant: The KÄNGABOX® has excellent insulation properties in a range from ice-cold -40 °C to boiling hot +120 °C. This has also been confirmed by measurements. The mean loss or raise of temperature will be between 1° to 3° C per hour, provided that the KÄNGABOX® is duly filled.
- Easy handling: The KÄNGABOX® is easy and safe to handle. Thanks to its ultra-lightweight and ergonomically-shaped non-slip handles, for example. And care is equally easy as transport: dishwasher-safe to 80 °C and easy to clean, the KÄNGABOX® is soon ready for its next application.
- Leak-proof: Neither heat nor cold: Nothing permeates the KÄNGABOX®. This is attributable to the perfectly-closing and firmly-positioned lid as well as its high material density.
- Customisable on demand.
For more details, or brochure, please contact us.
- Order Enquiry